Free Executive Breakfast Seminar will reveal Critical Protections EVERY Business must have in place NOW to Avoid Cyber Attacks, Data Breach Lawsuits, and Compliance Penalties
Learn how to keep your business out of harm’s way
When: February 25th, 2016
Breakfast and Networking: 8:00-8:30am
Session Time: 8:30-10:30am
Where: The Business Corners, 200 Motor Parkway, Suite B13, Hauppauge, NY 11788
Cost: The seminar is free, including breakfast, but seating is limited so registration is required.
Are you doing enough to protect your business from harm as a result of the increased threat of cyber crime? Discover how you can do more to safeguard your company by joining us at a free executive breakfast seminar. We’ll reveal the critical protections every business must have in place in order to avoid cyber attacks, data breach lawsuits, and compliance penalties.
The seminar sponsored by Fuller Lowenberg & Co. CPAs, P.C. and led by Cisco Systems Inc. Security Experts and Connected Technology, LLC founder and president Kevin Urso, is an opportunity for small and medium-sized business owners to learn more about how to keep their companies from falling prey to online threats.
During the session you’ll learn:
• Why organized crime has shifted its focus to small and medium-sized businesses
• New strategies and techniques to have in place to combat these new threats
• How to save your business from being the target of cyber criminals
• How anti-virus software and firewalls are only a part of the cyber crime solution
• The human factors that are more likely to get your company hacked and targeted
• Financial strategies to protect your bank accounts and protect you from theft
• The critical protection you must have in place to avoid attack
Click here to register for the event and enter a free raffle!